Today we have some computer-based exercises.
With your partner, run through the following in any order you choose:
- Visit this image, click on it to zoom in, and answer the following questions. If you get stumped, raise your hand for help.
شو هذا ؟
٢ – Write some of the names, and any other information you find:
- Open SignsInArabicAmended and decode it. If you and your partner are stumped, raise your hand for help.
- Visit this page and listen to the first video listed:
من دول العالم
Take notes with your partner. See how much information you can glean.
- Listen to this Short Vowels Jingle with your partner if you haven’t heard it yet. Feel free to sing or hum along 🙂
- If you have extra time, you can visit Sayidaty or Al-Jazeera and see how much information you and your partner can find.
- If you’re a member of Facebook and have never looked at our URI Arabic page, check it out!